Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rain theme contest on Spoonflower.com


I love fabrics of all kinds, but I especially love one of a kind fabrics! Cue Spoonflower.com and the magic they help everyday people like you and me create! For those of you unfamiliar with spoonflower, it is a website where you can upload your own designs and create your own fabric. You can even upload photographs and turn them into fabrics for your own special projects. For one of a kind designs, the prices are also very reasonable, and you can order as much or as little as you like!


This week on Spoonflower.com, the contest theme is rain, and I just so happen to have a design in the contest. If you like it as much as I do, go and vote now! You can vote for as many patterns as you like, and don't need to be a member to vote. There are some very cute designs I am up against too. To vote in this week's contest just go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment