Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today is my 30th birthday! I sure don't know where all the time went since the above picture was taken, but I know I am jealous of that Bert and Ernie birthday cake. What happened to those days where a pretty cake with your favorite tv characters on it was all you needed to have a great day? Shockingly enough, this year I don't have a cake. I know, I know, me with all of my sweet and tasty food crafts and no cake? I'm ashamed.

I'll be having a celebratory giveaway this weekend, stay tuned and check back with all the info on the fabulous prize(s) and how to enter!


4 comments:

  1. Happy day of birth, Kari! Looking forward to celebrating you! (I'll see if I can scrounge up a B&E cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, happy birthday! Thanks also for entering the book giveaway - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! This is pretty low key today, but remember to celebrate big time this weekend, you only have one 30th birthday-so this is your only chance to do it up right.

    ReplyDelete